1. Collection of Information
If one prefers that we do not collect any personally identifiable information, please do not provide any such information on this Site.
2. No Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information for Third Party Marketing Without Your Consent
We will not provide site visitorsâ€™ personally identifiable information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services without individual consent.
3. Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
- Fraud Protection and Compliance with LawÂ
- We may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, deemed necessary in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- Service Providers
- Special Events
- If one elects to participate in any promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires or other events during a visit to this Site, the rules or terms and conditions for those events may indicate that oneâ€™s personally identifiable information will be shared with third parties. By choosing to participate and submitting personally identifiable information with respect to such events, one consents to disclosure of personally identifiable information to such third parties. This Site is not responsible for, and disclaims all liability for any use of the information one chooses to provide to such third parties.
- Business TransfersÂ
- As we continue to develop our business, we might sell certain assets. In such transactions, user information, including personally identifiable information, is generally one of the transferred business assets. By submitting personal information on the Nourkrin Site one agrees that personal data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
4. Transfer of Data to Other CountriesÂ
5. Cookies, IP Addresses, Pixel Tags & Tracking Technology
A cookie is a piece of data that enables us to track and target oneâ€™s preferences. We may place a “cookie” on oneâ€™s computer hard drive so we can recognize an individual as a return user in order to personalize the experience and use of our Nourkrin Site. The cookie will be stored on the computer’s hard drive until it is removed. One can adjust the Internet browser used to notify of, or automatically reject, the presence of cookies. If one rejects cookies from Nourkrin, the Nourkrin Site may still be used, but the use of some of the features may become limited. We may also use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Nourkrin Site, track traffic patterns, and gather demographic information for aggregate use, as well as in combination with oneâ€™s personally identifiable information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
When one visits this Nourkrin Site or views one of our emails, we may use pixel tags (also called “clear” gifs), tracking links and/or similar technology to note some of the pages one visits on our Nourkrin Site to personalize the experience. We may also use pixel tags to determine what types of email oneâ€™s browser supports. We may use the information collected through pixel tags, tracking links and similar technology in combination with an individualâ€™s personally identifiable information.
6. Use of Submitted InformationÂ
We may use the information one provides for business purposes. We may collect, store or accumulate certain identifiable information concerning oneâ€™s use of the Site, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular. We may share or transfer identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners.
7. Children under 12Â
If one is under 12 years of age, our Site may be used. However, an individual under 12 years of age may not provide personal information to us. For example, an individual below the age of 12 cannot register to receive mailings. This Site is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any children under 12. If one is between 12 and 16 years of age with questions or concerns about this Site, please seek guidance from a parent or a responsible adult.
We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of an individualâ€™s personal information. Oneâ€™s personal information will be stored at facilities located across the world and not necessarily within the EU.
10. Data Controller
The information one provides for use will be managed by Pharma Medico ApS, Graven 25B, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark.
11. Notification of Changes
12. Credit Card Details and 3rd Parties
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.